Tolkiens Arda – Sveriges stora Tolkienforum

Välkommen till Sveriges stora Tolkienforum! Klicka här för att gå till förstasidan.
Aktuellt datum och tid: ons maj 15, 2024 12:49 am

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 6 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Nigeriabrev
InläggPostat: mån feb 07, 2005 2:10 pm 
Maia
Användarvisningsbild

Inte så att jag vill starta en diskussion. Men jag vill visa er detta brev, som kom med posten idag.

Nigeriabrev skrev:
Fred Nonso,
Accounting Department,
African Development Bank(ADB).
Cotonou, Benin Republic.

Dear,
I am Mr Fred Nonso, Auditor, with Accounting Department,African Development Bank(ADB),here in Cotonou, Benin Republic. I got your very good name and e-mail addressfrom the online classified posted on the net.I have decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction of trust and cofidence that we can co-operate with one another and do a very lucrative business for our mutual benefit.

The Business I am proposing to you is in respect of the sum of US$8,183,000.00 (Eight Million One Hundred and Eighty-Three Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited in Dollar account with my bank which belonged to Mr Warren Duane who died on 25th July,2000 in a plane crash, is an oil merchant /contractor.My bank has made several efforts at contacting the family of Duane or his relatives, but all have proved abortive as he had no identifiable kin's men. This sum of US$8.183M has remained unclaimed ever since then and nobody has come forward as his next of kin.

The management under the influence of our chairman and member of the board of directors has made an arrangement for the fund to be declared 'UNCLAIMABLE' and subsequently be turned to the reserve account of the bank. It is against the background of the foregoing, that two of my colleagues and myself in the bank have decided to contact you for assistance and partnership, for you to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Duane.With your permission this fund will be transferred to your private account abroad as the beneficiary and next of kin to Mr Duane. All proof of
claim and necessary documentation will be carefully worked out in your favour and we assure you of 100% risk free involvement and protection.

Consequently, if you find this proposal acceptable to you and you wish to assist us, I exp ect your urgent response and upon receipt of that,we shall discuss and agree on the disbursement and sharing ratio.Let me therefore expect your very urgent response through my phone,or e-mail addresses. Please endeavour to include your private phone and fax number and also your private e-mail where available. Please keep this proposal very secret and confidential.Thank you and best regards as I await your urgent response.

Nigeriabrev är imponerande. De låter så säkra att man "bara vill hjälpa till". Men de är de knappast.

Kan ni skicka med egna variationer på genuina Nigeriabrev? Så att man lär sig alla. Och kan någon försöka analysera brevet och plocka ned det i bitar, om "varför vi lockas" etc.

Alltså. Plocka sönder myten

Åt samma håll - Lars Winnerbeck

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån feb 07, 2005 2:19 pm 
Maia
Användarvisningsbild

Jag har inget emot svarta personer men det där låter som en blåsning eller nåt.

"There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it."
—Voldemort

I never expected that conducting a campaign of organized terrorism would be so morally uplifting.
/Viridian

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån feb 07, 2005 2:23 pm 
High King of the Noldor
Användarvisningsbild

melkor skrev:
Jag har inget emot svarta personer men det där låter som en blåsning eller nåt.

Vad har svarta personer med det här att göra? Och självklart så är det en bluff.

Här är lite mer information om det hela: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_fee_fraud

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån feb 07, 2005 2:28 pm 
Maia
Användarvisningsbild

Han tänker väl på uttrycket nigeriabrev. Så vitt jag vet är majoriteten av Nigerianerna färgade. Vilket kan forma ens tankar.

Synd Fëanor. Jag hoppades nästan att du skulle plocka isär hela brevet och visa att det är en enorm bluff. Du har kunnandet och tekniken. Du har alltså de rätta förutsättningarna för att göra nedplockningen till en underhållande, och lärorik, läsning. *Eller så kan jag åkalla kamelen. Han verkar ändå vara inne här*

Jag känner till dess historia, men jag är inte pedagogisk. Därför borde någon av er kunna beskriva Nigeriabrev, så att alla förstår vad det är.

Åt samma håll - Lars Winnerbeck

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån feb 07, 2005 2:43 pm 
Maia
Användarvisningsbild

Som Aderyn skrev tänkte jag på färgade personer eftersom marjoreten Nigerias befolkning är svart.

"There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it."
—Voldemort

I never expected that conducting a campaign of organized terrorism would be so morally uplifting.
/Viridian

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån feb 07, 2005 3:40 pm 
Creator of stars
Användarvisningsbild

Hatar sån där skit! Brukar skicka arga svar tillbaka.

And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 6 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme