Tolkiens Arda – Sveriges stora Tolkienforum

Välkommen till Sveriges stora Tolkienforum! Klicka här för att gå till förstasidan.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tis apr 16, 2024 8:32 pm

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 15 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: 29. Brödraskapet lämnar Lórien
InläggPostat: tor dec 18, 2003 6:56 pm 
Redaktionen

<The mists of morning lay heavily along the river. Bare-branched trees arch through the fogs, stray beams of light falling on the cold, blue waters. An elegant ship is out on the river, carved in the likeness of a swan, and Galadriel stands silently in it, clothed all in white. On shore, cloaks are fastened around the Fellowship members with green, silver-veined leaf-brooches.>

<<Celeborn: Never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our own people. May these cloaks help shield you from unfriendly eyes.>>

<Elves prepare for the departure of the Fellowship. Legolas is among them, shifting parcels into a set of boats provided by the Galadhrim. He holds up a thin wafer for Merry and Pippin to see, as they sit in a boat.>

<<Legolas: Lembas! Elvish Way-bread. One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man.>>

<He walks up onto shore, leaving the Hobbits by themselves.>

<<Merry: <turning to Pippin> How many did you eat?>>

<<Pippin: Four.>>

<He burps.>

<The light of early morning sets the leaves of the trees along the shore on fire with a blazing yellow. The sunlight streams through the trees, but beneath their great trunks the land is yet dark, cast in blue. The swan-ship of Galadriel sails by.>

<<Celeborn: Every league you travel south, the danger will increase. Mordor Orcs now hold the eastern shore of the Anduin.>>

<As the Elf Lord speaks, the Fellowship climb into the boats. Sam tries to steady himself, as though he is unused to boats. Legolas helps Gimli onboard. Meanwhile, Aragorn and Celeborn wander through the heavy mist and sunlight, in deep conversation.>

<<Celeborn: Nor will you find safety on the western bank. Strange creatures bearing the mark of the White Hand have been seen on our borders. <He speaks urgently> Seldom do Orcs journey in the open, under the sun, yet these have done so!>>

<The two pause, and Aragorn looks down. Celeborn holds a dagger before him. Aragorn takes it, and unsheathes it; its blade glints.>

<<Celeborn (warningly): Le aphadar aen. (You are being followed.)>>

<Aragorn sheathes the dagger.>

<<Celeborn: By river you have the chance of outrunning the enemy to the Falls of Rauros.>>

<A paddle splashes into the water. The Fellowship rows through the river, past the Elves onshore. The sun is reaching its rosy fingers over the hills; Caras Galadhon rises far away, in the mists. Voices sing with the rising dawn:

Ai! laurië lantar lassi súrien,
Yéni úntimë ve rámar aldaron!
yéni ve lintë yuldar avánier
mi oromardi lisse-miruvóreva
Andúnë pella Vardo tellumar
nu luini yassen tintilar i eleni…

(Alas! Like gold fall the leaves in the wind,
long years numberless as the wings of the trees!
The long years have passed like swift draughts
of the sweet mead in lofty halls beyond the West,
beneath the vaults of Varda wherein the stars
tremble in the song of her voice…)

<The voices continue. A song of the sorrow of the Elves, of Lothló rien. As the boats move further downstream, Legolas‘s eyes stare distantly. He smiles, remembering.>

<<Galadriel: My gift for you, Legolas, is a bow of the Galadhrim, worthy of the skill of our woodland kin.>>

<The Elf stretches the bow, testing it. There is awe in his eyes.>

<Galadriel smiles, and turns to Merry and Pippin.>

<<Galadriel: These are the daggers of the Noldorin. They have already seen service in war. Do not fear, young Peregrin Took. You will find your courage.>>

<The Hobbits remember the meeting as they sail downriver. Sam also recalls the Lady‘s gift to him.>

<<Galadriel: And for you, Samwise Gamgee: Elven rope, made of hithlain.>>

<<Sam: Thank you, my lady. <He looks sidelong at the blades held by Merry and Pippin, then looks up hopefully.> Have you run out of those nice, shiny daggers?>>

<The Lady of the Galadhrim smiles, and turns to the next Fellowship member in line. It is Gimli, who diverts his eyes downwards. Galadriel speaks, her golden hair shining beneath the poignant blues and whites and greens of the forest.>

<<Galadriel: And what gift would a Dwarf ask of the Elves?>>

<<Gimli (grunting): Nothing. <a change comes over him; he looks up> Except to look upon the Lady of the Galadhrim one last time, for she is more fair than all the jewels beneath the earth.>>

<Galadriel giggles, smiling at the Dwarf. He turns to walk away, then halts and turns back.>

<<Gimli: Actually, there was one thing -- ah, agh, that's quite impossible. Stupid to ask.>>

<Gimli sits in his boat with Legolas, a far away look in his eyes, a faint smile upon his face. From another boat, Aragorn glances towards them, then away. He too is remembering the farewell on the shores of Lothlorien.>

<Galadriel stands before Aragorn and places her hand on Arwen‘s Evenstar pendant.>

<<Galadriel: I have nothing greater to give, than the gift you already bear. Am meleth dîn. I ant e-guil Arwen Undómiel…pelitha. (For her love, I fear the grace of Arwen Evenstar…will diminish.)>>

<The two share a sorrow in their eyes.>

<<Aragorn: Aníron i e broniatha ar periatham amar hen. Aníron e ciratha a Valannor. (I would have her leave these shores, and be with her people…I would have her…take the ship to Valinor.)>>

<<Galadriel: That choice is yet before her. You have your own choice to make, Aragorn…to rise above the height of all your fathers since the days of Elendil, <her voice deepens ominously> or to fall into darkness…with all that is left of your kin.>>

<There is silence for a moment. Branches shake, a spider web’s glimmering strands sway in the wind. Galadriel glances at the pendant, and smiles.>

<<Galadriel: Namárië. (Farewell.) Nadath nâ i moe cerich. (There is much you have yet to do.) >>

<<Galadriel: <she looks into Aragorn’s eyes, with both sorrow and joy dancing in her own> Dan…ú-'eveditham, Elessar. (We shall not meet again, Elessar.)>>

<Frodo sits in his boat with Sam and Aragorn. He hears the echo of her voice in his mind. Galadriel hands him a crystalline vessel shaped like a teardrop, filling with a clear water and a shining light.>

<<Galadriel: Farewell, Frodo Baggins. I give you the light of Earendil, our most beloved star.>>

<She kisses him on the forehead.>

<Back in the boat, Frodo looks at the glass in his hand, and glances up at the shore. The Lady stands there, her right arm upraised, her hand adorned with Nenya. A golden band is upon her forehead and a white cloak is over her head and about her shoulders. She speaks to him, silently, as he passes by.>

<<Galadriel: May it be a light for you, in dark places, when all other lights go out.>>

<Frodo looks away finally.>

<The Fellowship sails out onto the river and leaves Lórien behind. White mountains rise starkly beneath blue skies and green trees. In the boats, Gimli talks to Legolas.>

<<Gimli: I have taken my worst wound at this parting, having looked my last upon that which is fairest. Haugh, henceforth I will call nothing fair unless it be her gift to me.>>

<<Legolas: What was it?>>

<<Gimli: I asked her for one hair from her golden head. She gave me three.>>

<Legolas smiles.>

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis jan 06, 2004 5:32 pm 
Dúnadan
Användarvisningsbild

Merry och Pippin är ju lite små roliga när de äter lembas...

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre jan 09, 2004 3:41 pm 
Creator of stars
Användarvisningsbild

Jag gillar hur de lägger fram Gimlis förälskelse i Galadriel. Fint och stämningsfullt.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre jan 09, 2004 9:22 pm 
Noldo

Jo det är bra. Men jag blev lite på att Sam fick rep istället för frön.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre jan 09, 2004 11:16 pm 
Maia

Siri skrev:
Jo det är bra. Men jag blev lite på att Sam fick rep istället för frön.

Ja, han borde ha fått frön. Även om de har ändrat filmen så att inte hobsala är förstört när hoberna kommer tillbaka så kunde Sam ha fått sin lilla ask med frön i...

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör jan 10, 2004 12:50 am 
High King of the Noldor
Användarvisningsbild

Nu är inte Jag den som försvara PJ; men vad f*n vore det för poäng med att ge Sam en fröask?

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör jan 10, 2004 1:15 pm 
Noldo

Ingen, egentligen. Men i filmen så känns det som dom helt har tagit bort att han är trädgårdmästare även om dom ändå nämner det ett par gånger.. Det tycker jag är väldigt synd, och därför är det väldigt synd att han inte får den gåvan som han egentligen skulle få. Men så kan man ju se det som att eftersom dom tog bort fylkes förstörande så behövde han inte få fröna.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön apr 30, 2006 9:29 am 
Avar

Har en fråga ang. när sällskapet kommer till Lorien. Har undrat vad Gimli säger till Haldir men nyss fick jag syn på Manwës signatur o känner igen den lite;

Azh nazg durbatulûk, azh nagh gimbatûl
azh nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul!

Är detta det Gimli säger till Haldir o isf vad betyder det?

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön apr 30, 2006 10:11 am 
The Magnificent

Det skulle förvåna mig, då det där är andra delen av ringversen, på mordors språk.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön apr 30, 2006 12:00 pm 
Maia
Användarvisningsbild

http://www.elvish.org/gwaith/movie_fotr.htm#ishkhaqwi

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön apr 30, 2006 12:33 pm 
Avar

Meriadoc skrev:
Det skulle förvåna mig, då det där är andra delen av ringversen, på mordors språk.

Ok, jag visste inte det.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön apr 30, 2006 12:35 pm 
Avar

Beledhel skrev:

Tack. :)

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön apr 30, 2006 3:45 pm 
Master of Doom

Fast denna fras är helt uppfunnen, har jag för mig, då khûzdul nästan inte utvecklades alls.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis jul 11, 2006 5:28 pm 
Avar

Verkligen en av de bättre extended-scenerna enligt min mening. Kul att få se de andras gåvor också, mindre kul att de ändrat storyn med vissa av gåvorna och kommentarerna (jag är alltid emot ändringar..), men ändå passar det bra in i filmen. :)

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor sep 21, 2006 6:00 am 
Maia

Typ enda gången i filmen som Legolas faktist pratar med nån av hoberna förutom till frodo : " And you have my bow"

Profil Skicka e-post  

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 15 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme