Tolkiens Arda – Sveriges stora Tolkienforum

Välkommen till Sveriges stora Tolkienforum! Klicka här för att gå till förstasidan.
Aktuellt datum och tid: fre mar 29, 2024 10:44 am

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 16 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: 2. Angående hober, Gandalf anländer
InläggPostat: tor dec 18, 2003 5:47 pm 
Redaktionen

<<(Voiceover): Ahrrmm . . . The 22nd day of September in the year 1400, by Shire-reckoning. Bag End, Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, Westfarthing, the Shire, Middle-earth. The Third Age of this world.>>

<The interior of Bag End makes its appearance. Organic, rounded and compact in nature, it is revealed as the home of a well-to-do, settled but rather untidy person. Books and maps are piled up in every room, spilling over shelves, on the floor, anywhere they can find a spare space, alongside firewood and assorted homely utensils.>

<<TITLE: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING>>

<Bilbo is seated at his desk in the study at Bag End. His clothes are well-made but carelessly worn, as of someone who has more important things on his mind than mundane matters such as appearance. He has his back to view and is apparently writing something in a large book. The title is revealed:>

<<Bilbo: There and Back Again. A Hobbit's Tale, by Bilbo Baggins.>>

<Bilbo turns the title page over to start afresh on a new page. He pauses and takes a puff from his pipe>

<<Bilbo: Now . . . where to begin? Ah, yes.>>

<He dips his pen and resumes his writing.>

<<Bilbo (v/over): Concerning Hobbits.>>

<Images of the Shire and its quaint inhabitants appear as Bilbo begins to describe the life of Hobbits. In the market square Hobbits gather to look over the latest wares, present their stock, and share a drink. In the fields, cows are being milked, pathways swept clean, and animals grazed.>

<<Bilbo (v/over): Hobbits have been living and farming in the four Farthings of the Shire for many hundreds of years. Quite content to ignore and be ignored by the world of the Big Folk - Middle-earth being, after all, full of strange creatures beyond count. Hobbits must seem of little importance, being neither renowned as great warriors, nor counted among the very wise.>>

<One of the more wisdom-challenged Hobbits seems intent on removing a parasite from his ear. Bilbo pauses in his writing and chuckles to himself at the image. A knock sounds at his door.>

<<Bilbo: Frodo! Someone at the door!>>

<He resumes writing.>

<<Bilbo (v/over): In fact, it has been remarked by some that the Hobbits' only real passion is for food.>>

<A hobbit, making eyes at and preparing to kiss his lady love, is distracted by a tray of passing food and grabs a large cake, stuffing it into his mouth. The lady does not get her kiss.>

<<Bilbo (v/over): A rather unfair observation, as we have also developed a keen interest in the brewing of ales, and the smoking of pipe-weed. But where our hearts truly lie is in peace and quiet, and good tilled earth. For all Hobbits share a love of things that grow.>>

<A young hobbit, in a garden tending to his flowers, holds up a fine specimen, pleased by its beauty.>

<<Bilbo (v/over): And yes, no doubt, to others our ways seem quaint.>>

<Images of party preparation in a field begin to emerge.>

<<Bilbo (v/over): But today, of all days, it is brought home to me, it is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life.>>

<A Party Banner is erected in the field, to much applause and cheers.>

<More knocking at the door. Bilbo exclaims impatiently.>

<<Bilbo: Frodo! The door!>>

<The knocks become louder and more insistent.>

<<Bilbo: Sticklebacks! Where is that boy? Frodo!>>

<A young hobbit is sitting beneath a tree in the woods, reading a book. He hears a male voice singing.

<<Voice: <humming>, down from the door where it began. <humming>, and I must follow if I can.>>

The hobbit closes his book and stands, listening. Recognising the voice, he smiles then runs to the road. An old man, wearing a gray cloak and a pointy hat, is driving a horse-drawn cart filled with fireworks and such.>

<<Old Man (singing):
The road goes ever on and on,
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the road has gone,
And I must follow if I can…>>

<<Hobbit: You're late!>>

<The old man does not look at the hobbit at first, and then turns slowly, with an emphatic expression on his face that begins to twitch>

<<Old Man: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.>>

<Both he and Frodo slowly begin to grin and crack up into laughter>

<<Frodo: <leaps onto cart and hugs the old man> It's wonderful to see you Gandalf!>>

<<Gandalf: <laughs> Ooh! You didn’t think I’d miss your Uncle Bilbo's birthday?>>

<Gandalf sets the cart in motion and resumes his drive towards Hobbiton.>

<<Gandalf: So, how is the old rascal? I hear it's going to be a party of special magnificence.>>

<<Frodo: You know Bilbo. He's got the whole place in an uproar.>>

<<Gandalf: Well, that should please him! (chuckles)>>

<<Frodo: Half the Shire's been invited. And the rest of them are turning up anyway.>>

<They both laugh. Bilbo's voice takes up the narrative again as the cart makes its way past the fields of bright crops, over the bridge by an old mill, and past the market square.>

<<Bilbo (v/over): And so, life in the Shire goes on, very much as it has this past Age . . . full of its own comings and goings, with change coming slowly, if it comes at all.

<The cart begins to climb up a gradual slope towards Gandalf's destination. The hillside and the surrounds are lush and verdant - the Shire is a land of plenty.>

For things are made to endure in the Shire, passing from one generation to the next. There's always been a Baggins, living here under the Hill . . . >>

<Back in his study, Bilbo puts the finishing touches to his opening chapter.>

<<Bilbo: . . . in Bag End. And there always will be.>>

< In the cart, Frodo and Gandalf are nearing Bag End.>

<<Frodo: To tell you the truth, Bilbo's been a bit odd lately. I mean, more than usual.>>

<Gandalf looks thoughtful.>

<<Frodo: He's taken to locking himself in his study. He spends hours and hours poring over old maps when he thinks I'm not looking.>>

<Bilbo tosses aside the maps he's been studying and sighs. He puts his hands in his pockets. Suddenly an expression of alarm comes over his face, as he digs urgently into his pockets and turns them out, becoming more frantic.>

<<Bilbo: Where's it gone??>>

<He starts to turn the house over, desperately searching for the lost item. Finally he digs deeper into his waistcoat pocket, and with a huge sigh, pulls out the object and closes his palm over it, closing his eyes in acute relief.>

<<Frodo (back in the cart): He's up to something.>>

<Frodo glances at Gandalf, but the wizard is non-committal and just stares deliberately at the scenery.>

<<Frodo All right then keep your secrets.>>

<<Gandalf: Hrrrmmph>>

<<Frodo: But I know you have something to do with it.>>

<<Gandalf: Good gracious me!>>

<<Frodo: Before you came along we Bagginses were very well thought of.>>

<<Gandalf: Indeed?>>

<<Frodo: Never had any adventures or did anything unexpected.>>

<<Gandalf: If you’re referring to the incident with the dragon, I was barely involved. All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door.>>

<<Frodo: Whatever you did, you’ve been officially labeled a disturber of the peace.>>

<<Gandalf: Oh really?>> <As the cart drives past, Hobbit children are drawn to the sight of the old wizard and his mysterious packages. They run behind the cart, shouting.>

<<Hobbit children: Gandalf! Gandalf! Fireworks? Gandalf?>>

<A grumpy old hobbit with a grim look is raking his yard. His wife comes out to see what the fuss is about. She looks very disapproving. Gandalf pretends to ignore the children. They come to a halt as the cart keeps on going away from them.>

<<Hobbit children: <disappointed> Awwww.>>

<Fireworks suddenly go off from the cart>
<The hobbit children cheer>
<Gandalf laughs>
<The grumpy old hobbit chuckles>
<The grumpy old hobbitwife gives a nagging look to the grumpy old hobbit>
The grumpy old hobbit restores his grumpy look.>

<<Frodo: Gandalf, I'm glad you're back.>>

<<Gandalf: <as Frodo jumps off the cart> So am I, dear boy! . . . So am I.>>

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 6:37 am 
Dúnadan
Användarvisningsbild

Bra stycke, man får en bild av hur lummigt Fylke är, Gandalfs ankomst är precis som jag föreställt mig den i boken. En allmänt gemytlig stämning!

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 9:45 am 
Dvärg

Det där är väl en rätt trevlig bit ur filmen? Allt är liksom grönt och fridfullt och inte anar man (om man inte vet någonting om handlingen, vill säga :) ) att Ringen finns där.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 11:43 am 
Master of Doom

Mycket trevlig inledning, man ser verkligen hur fint Fylke är.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 3:12 pm 
Vala
Användarvisningsbild

Jag den scenen är trevlig!
Grönt gräs och glada små hober :D Ovetande om farorna som lurar

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 7:18 pm 
Sinda

Kan inte göra mer än hålla med.
Fylke är mycket vackert. :)

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 11:09 am 
Noldo

Älskar den här delan av filmen, för mig kanske rent av den bästa. Fylke är så mysigt och jag vill vara en hob!!!

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:11 pm 
Siri skrev:
Älskar den här delan av filmen, för mig kanske rent av den bästa. Fylke är så mysigt och jag vill vara en hob!!!
Jag gillar det i den förlängda, men inte i den vanliga verisonen

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:14 pm 
Noldo

Jag tykcer fylke i den vanliga duger, men såklart i den förlängde så får man ju se mer, och ju mer fylke destå bättre.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre dec 26, 2003 11:53 pm 
Maia

Det här är nog det bästa i hela fimnen. Den som fick va en hob, vad underbart livet skulle vara....

Senast redigerad av Janna sön jan 25, 2004 11:09 pm, redigerad totalt 1 gång.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 27, 2003 10:41 am 
Noldo

Det vore fantastiskt, viiserligen vorde det häfitgt att vara alv, men hob.... då skulle man vara lycklig och ha det bra. och man kan ju faktiskt vara en lite roligare och inte så sur och miisstänksam hob.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 27, 2003 2:58 pm 
Mandos
Användarvisningsbild

Urplockat ur Extended-versionen?

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån dec 29, 2003 6:23 pm 
Master of Doom

Scenen var mycket bättre i EE!

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis dec 30, 2003 1:37 am 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Måste bara säga att jag väldigt glad över att denna scen inte kortades ner till någon minut utan att man verkligen får se hur hobbitarna bor och vad de gör. Det ger filmen ett mycket större djup och man förstår vad Frodo, Sam, Pippin och Merry kämpar för.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån feb 16, 2004 9:06 pm 
Hobbit
Användarvisningsbild

Håller med er andra om att det är något av det mysigaste och bästa i filmen. Det ger en helt perfekt beskrivning om mina bilder av Hoberna.
Gillar scenen där mannen skall ge kvinnan en kyss men hittar något gott att stoppa i magen istället och kvinnan blir utan kyss :lol:
Så sött...

Gillar också Gandalf när han kommer på sin kärra och sjunger på en liten sång. En riktig dumdidum....dumdididum... låt om ni förstår vad jag menar. :?

Profil Skicka e-post  

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 16 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme