Tolkiens Arda – Sveriges stora Tolkienforum

Välkommen till Sveriges stora Tolkienforum! Klicka här för att gå till förstasidan.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor mar 28, 2024 9:07 am

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 17 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: 31. Boromir försöker ta Ringen, Aragorn tar farväl av Frodo
InläggPostat: tor dec 18, 2003 7:12 pm 
Redaktionen

<<Aragorn: We cross the lake at nightfall. Hide the boats and continue on foot. We approach Mordor from the north.>>

<<Gimli: Oh, yes?! It's just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil? An impassable labyrinth of razor sharp rocks! And after that, it gets even better!>>

<Pippin looks up, alarmed.>

<<Gimli: Festering, stinking marshlands, far as the eye can see!>>

<<Aragorn: That is our road. I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength, Master Dwarf.>>

<<Gimli: Recover my…?! Phrrrrr…>>

<<Legolas (to Aragorn): We should leave now.>>

<<Aragorn: No. Orcs patrol the eastern shore. We must wait for cover of darkness.>>

<<Legolas: It is not the eastern shore that worries me. A shadow and a threat has been growing in my mind. Something draws near...I can feel it!>>

<Legolas’s gaze wanders over the dark pine woods, with a dark, brooding statue nestled amongst their needles.>

<<Gimli: No dwarf need recover strength! <to Pippin> Pay no heed to that, young Hobbit.>>

<Merry, returning with some wood for the campfire, looks around.>

<<Merry: Where's Frodo?>>

<Sam, who was half-dozing, rouses with a start. Aragorn looks over the camp. His gaze stops on Boromir’s shield, lying with his baggage.>

<Frodo wanders into the forest. He stands by an immense stone head, long aged and lost from its body, lying with its side in the ground. Boromir, gathering wood, sees Frodo and approaches him across the leaf-littered earth.>

<<Boromir: None of us should wander alone, you least of all. So much depends on you. Frodo?>>

<<Boromir: I know why you seek solitude. You suffer; I see it day by day. You sure you do not suffer needlessly? There are other ways, Frodo, other paths that we might take.>>

<<Frodo: I know what you would say. And it would seem like wisdom but for the warning in my heart.>>

<<Boromir: Warning? Against what? We're all afraid, Frodo. But to let that fear drive us to destroy what hope we have…don’t you see, that is madness?>>

<<Frodo: There is no other way!>>

<<Boromir: I ask only for the strength to defend my people! <throws the gathered wood to the ground> If you would but lend me the Ring…>>

<<Frodo: No.>> <steps back>

<<Boromir: Why do you recoil? I am no thief.>>

<<Frodo: You are not yourself.>>

<<Boromir: What chance do you think you have? They will find you! They will take the Ring and you will beg for death before the end! >>

<Frodo begins to walk away from Boromir.>

<<Boromir: You Fool!>>

<Boromir starts after him. They begin to run, Boromir closing in on the Hobbit.>

<<Boromir: It is not yours, save by unhappy chance. It could have been mine! <tackles Frodo> It should be mine! Give it to me!>>

<The two struggle, Frodo wrestles the Ring into his hand, clutching it.>

<<Boromir: Give it to me!>>

<<Frodo: No!>>

<<Boromir: Give me… Give me the Ring!>>

<<Frodo: Nurgh…ugh!>>

<Frodo slips the Ring on and disappears. He kicks Boromir and runs away.>

<<Boromir: <looks around desperately> I see your mind. You will take the Ring to Sauron! You will betray us! You’ll go to your death and the death of us all! Curse you! Curse you! And all the halflings!>>

<Boromir slips and falls to the ground. The madness of the Ring leaves him and he comes to his senses.>

<<Boromir: Frodo?...Frodo?...what have I done?...please...Frodo!>>

<Frodo dashes up a set of dark steps, the world of the Ring blurring away around the Hobbit.>

<<Boromir: <far away> Frodo, I'm sorry! Frodo!>>

<Frodo, in the "shadow world," climbs up onto a seat of stone framed by two stone eagles. A great shape looms before him from afar. The image rushes towards him and his vision rise to a pinnacle— the dark tower of Barad-dûr, where the burning Eye of Sauron stares back menacingly. Frodo, rushing to remove the Ring, falls off of the seat and lands on his back. He sits up, trying to catch his breath. Before him is a high structure on the cliff edge, surrounded by the pines. A stairway runs up through its center, to a seat dwarfed by stone eagles on top.>

<Aragorn approaches.>

<<Aragorn: Frodo?>>

<<Frodo: <startled> Huh?! It has taken Boromir.>>

<<Aragorn: <intensely> Where is the Ring?>>

<<Frodo: Stay away!>> <scrambles up and retreats from Aragorn. Aragorn comes after him.>

<<Aragorn: Frodo!>>

<Frodo stops>

<<Aragorn: I swore to protect you!>>

<<Frodo: Can you protect me from yourself?!>>

<He holds the Ring upon his palm.>

<<Frodo: Would you destroy it?>>

<Aragorn, looking at the Ring, slowly approaches Frodo. The Ring begins to whisper.>

<<The Ring: Aragorn...Aragorn…Elessar…>>

<He reaches out, towards the Ring.>

<With both hands, Aragorn closes Frodo’s hand over the Ring and pushes it to the Hobbit’s chest, refusing the temptation.>

<<Aragorn: I would have gone with you to the end, into the very fires of Mordor.>>

<<Frodo: I know. Look after the others, especially Sam. He will not understand.>>

<Aragorn nods but then sees Sting’s blue glow. He stands suddenly.>

<<Aragorn: Go, Frodo. <drawing out his sword> Run. Run!>>

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 12:04 am 
Maia

Jag tycker inte om att Aragorn vet att Frodo ger sig iväg...

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör dec 20, 2003 12:38 am 
High King of the Noldor
Användarvisningsbild

Inte Jag heller. Men det är ju bara för att de ska kunna klämma in ännu en scen där de visar hur klok, tapper och ädel Aragorn är.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 11:21 am 
Noldo

Jog jag håller med, den känns ganska onödig. Men jag tycker om då Boromir försöker ta ringen från Frodo, trots att han försdöker det så känns det inte som han är hetl ond, vilket iof han heller inte är.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:17 pm 
Han är ju inte ond, jag ogillar folk som inte gillar Boromir och Faramir för att de är onda, de är ju inte det. Det är deras förbonkade far som ställer orimliga krav, för att han infekterats av sauron... jag säger bara en sak: GO Faramir!!

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön dec 21, 2003 12:21 pm 
Noldo

Boromir gör en ond handling men det betyder inte han själv är ond, ringer gör alla onda. Förövrigt har jag adlri sagt att Faramir är ond. Han är snäll, även om (i filmen), hans far får honom att göra saker som han egentligen inte skulle göra.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis dec 30, 2003 3:49 pm 
Master of Doom

Jag tycker överhuvudtaget att Aragorn är alldeles för mycket perfekt superhjälte i filmerna.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis dec 30, 2003 5:34 pm 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Jag har en undran i scenen där Boromir försöker ta ringen men misslyckas p.g.a att Frodo gör sig osynlig. Direkt efter detta faller Boromir till marken och min fråga är snubblar han eller är det Frodo som ger honom en välriktad spark?

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis dec 30, 2003 5:46 pm 
Master of Doom

Jag personligen tror att det är Frodo som sparkar till honom.

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis dec 30, 2003 11:03 pm 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Han står ju nästan still när det händer, så det måste vara Frodo. Och vad skulle han snubbla på?

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons dec 31, 2003 12:27 am 
Sinda
Användarvisningsbild

Roccondil: Boromir ser ut att vara på väg upp för en liten backe samtidigt som han inte är vid sinna sinnens fulla bruk och därmed inte ser den runda stenen under sin fot som tippar honom. Troligast är det dock att det är Frodo som ger honom en sula. :)

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån okt 25, 2004 1:58 pm 
Maia
Användarvisningsbild

Jag ser Boromir som en bra och duktig General som vill sitt folks bästa men det är hans far och ringen som gör att han blev lite knäpp på slutet.

"There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it."
—Voldemort

I never expected that conducting a campaign of organized terrorism would be so morally uplifting.
/Viridian

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons jan 18, 2006 8:50 pm 
Hobbit
Användarvisningsbild

Klaatu skrev:
Roccondil: Boromir ser ut att vara på väg upp för en liten backe samtidigt som han inte är vid sinna sinnens fulla bruk och därmed inte ser den runda stenen under sin fot som tippar honom. Troligast är det dock att det är Frodo som ger honom en sula. :)

hans sinnens fulla bruk ? handlar inte om detta men...

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons jan 18, 2006 8:57 pm 
The Magnificent

Aragorn skrev:
hans sinnens fulla bruk ?

Ja, helt klar i huvudet kan man ju inte säga att han var...

Profil Skicka e-post  

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön sep 03, 2006 12:57 pm 
Snaga

Men är inte Frodo rätt svag, hur kan ha ge en sådan spark om han är en liten hob?

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 17 inlägg ]  Gå till sida 1, 2  Nästa

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme