Tolkiens Arda – Sveriges stora Tolkienforum

Välkommen till Sveriges stora Tolkienforum! Klicka här för att gå till förstasidan.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor mar 28, 2024 1:34 pm

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 41 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: lör apr 05, 2008 11:17 pm 
Noldo
Användarvisningsbild

Thingol skrev:
Lóthu skrev:
Vad jag undrar är.. vem kommer att göra musiken? det är ju halva filmen enligt mig...

Klart det ska vara Shore
Fast..Hans Zimmer är nog också "värdig"

Håller med dig där. Personligen har jag alltid gillat Zimmer och tycker att han har en lång repertoar inom filmmusikens värld som nog kan passa i The Hobbit.

Har ni någonsin hört Crimson Tide theme av nämnde kompositör? Om inte, GÖR det. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLTCgpFW9nw

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: sön apr 20, 2008 5:10 pm 
Noldo
Användarvisningsbild

Ett officiellt tillkännagivande om Del Toro som regissör väntas inom några dagar enligt uppgifter på ign.com... Äntligen! 8)

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre apr 25, 2008 4:05 pm 
Noldo
Användarvisningsbild

Och här är det! :D

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2008/04/24/28739-its-official-del-toro-to-direct-hobbit-films/

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre maj 16, 2008 2:09 pm 
Sinda

Citera:
TORN - An Unexpected Party - Chat with PJ and GDT!!!

May 14th, 2008

Peter Jackson and Guillermo del Toro invite you to a live internet chat about The Hobbit on May 24 (May 25 in Australia/NZ). Peter and Guillermo would love to answer your questions and hear your comments about our new adventure into Middle-Earth. please register now to make sure you don’t miss out on the Unexpected Party and get regular updates on the movies! Follow the registration link for instructions on submitting a question. Check out the rest of the story for chat times around the world and the text of PJ’s letter!

Bild

Weta are excited to be hosting this one-hour live online chat on our website www.wetaNZ.com. Please check the start time for your time zone below:

Los Angeles (Pacific) - Saturday, 24 May 1:00 p.m.
New York (Eastern) - Saturday, 24 May 4:00 p.m.
London - Saturday, 24 May 9:00 p.m.
Paris, Berlin, Rome - Saturday, 24 May 10:00 p.m.
Sydney - Sunday, 25 May 6:00 a.m.
Wellington, Auckland - Sunday, 25 May 8:00 am

See you at the Unexpected Party!

Text of PJs letter follows:

Several years ago - it seems a lifetime now - I invited 20 questions from fans right at the start of embarking on The Lord of the Rings trilogy. For me, it was an important and enjoyable moment, when I was able to begin a relationship that helped define our attitude to that unique project. It gave me a sense of responsibility that stayed etched in my brain for the next 5 years.

Well, the time has come again! With us right on the cusp of beginning pre-production on The Hobbit, and its companion movie, it seems fitting to do the same thing again.

It’s also fitting that our director, Guillermo Del Toro, will join me in answering the questions, since he will be bringing his considerable personal vision to these two movies. It’s my moment to hand the baton to Guillermo. It’s time for him to address your concerns.

So this is how it will work: we ask fans with an interest in The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings to send one question to this website. Ask us anything! Guillermo and I will select and answer the 20 most common questions, so we can both attempt to address the key issues as best we can.

Our answers will be released during a one hour live web chat, hosted by Weta, with both Guillermo and myself logged on. In addition to answering your 20 questions - for the entire hour, we’ll take additional live questions and chat about the projects with anybody who’s interested.

Please send us your questions and Register for the live chat - and we’ll talk to you in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Peter Jackson

Citera:
To submit a question in advance

Simply go to the Unexpected Party homepage, log-in using the details from the email, then submit your question. Please note you may be prompted to upgrade your Java software – please follow the instructions or go to ParaChat support for more information.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: ons maj 21, 2008 2:09 pm 
Sinda

Citera:
Mania - The Hobbit Enters Pre-Production with Returning Cast

Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Source: Variety

It looks like the long wait for little Hobbit production is over, Lotr fans. Variety is reporting that preproduction is set to begin with "Team Hobbit" (Guillermo Del Toro, Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh) starting on the scripting of Hobbit: Part I and the sequel in the next few days. Previous reports confirmed that Del Toro would get to work on the script alongside the original creators of the Lord of the Rings trilogy when he was entering the last days before Hellboy II: The Golden Army hits theaters.

On another note, the team has already been in contact with certain actors whose characters are planned for the overall story. Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn), Ian McKellen (Gandalf) and Andy Serkis (Gollum). Those are the ones confirmed by the trade.
If the plan is to split the films and have the timeline explained to the beginning of the original trilogy, it's likely that Hugo Weaving (Elrond), Christopher Lee (Saruman), Cate Blanchett (Galadriel) and some other former stars will also be invited back if they wish it. Del toro confirms below.

Citera:
"We will all be involved in the script in some fashion but the exact definition is about a week away, " said del Toro. "I am all for keeping the actors who originated the parts, as much as availability and their willingness will allow."

The Hobbit: Part I will hit theaters sometime in winter 2010 while Part II will hit theaters in winter 2011.

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån maj 26, 2008 1:43 pm 
Maia

Finns en transkription från chatten att läsa:
http://www.wetanz.com/holics/media/Hobb ... script.pdf

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: mån maj 26, 2008 2:12 pm 
Sinda

http://www.wetanz.com/holics/index.php? ... tid=2#more

För den som inte vill ha sammanställningen som PDF

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis maj 27, 2008 4:51 pm 
Hobbit

Tack för posten av länkarna till chatten SLL! Mycket intressanta nyheter för oss som är intresserade av att få veta allt om den kommande filmen! Kanske vore en bra idé att lägga dem i en egen tråd och få igång en diskussion där...? Det här är ju faktiskt det största som hänt sen Del Toro offentliggjordes som regissör...

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tis maj 27, 2008 4:54 pm 
Hobbit

Eller allra bäst är väl att lägga upp länk till chatten i nyhet på förstasidan på TA?

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: tor jun 05, 2008 4:25 pm 
Sinda

Citera:
Christopher Lee Would Return as Saruman
Source: Empire Online
June 4, 2008

86-year-old Christopher Lee has expressed his interest in returning as Saruman in Guillermo del Toro's The Hobbit and/or the untitled sequel.

While the evil wizard is not featured in the "Lord of the Rings" prequel, the two films give plenty of room for Saruman to return in some aspect. Lee tells Empire Online:

I'd be interested in seeing how that transition from good to evil occurred and, yes, of course I would return to the role if I was asked.

For much more on the wizards' backstory, read the full interview here.

===

Citera:
TORN - A Casting Christmas Gift from Guillermo?

June 4th, 2008

IGN caught up with director Guillermo Del Toro this morning and tried to get a scoop on when we can expect a casting announcement for ‘The Hobbit:’

When asked if fan favourite James McAvoy had bagged the the Bilbo Baggins role, he replied: “Not yet. Not yet James McAvoy, not yet Jack Black, or Daniel Radcliffe. There’s nothing to fear or celebrate yet.

Citera:
“In six months time we should know,” he continued. “We will try to give that casting news at Christmas as a gift.”

===

Citera:
TORN - GDT Talks Spoilers and Hobbit

June 5th

EW.com has posted an article addressing the prevalence of spoilers on the internet, and Guillermo del Toro chimes with a comment about the upcoming ‘Hobbit:’

Pan’s Labyrinth director Guillermo del Toro plans on being pretty transparent as he embarks on The Hobbit.

Citera:
“It’s easier to protect the 20 percent of a project that’s really sensitive if you’re open about the other 80 percent,” he says. “I think that’s the way to go, especially with a project like The Hobbit, which is a holy book for so many people. People should know the path you’re walking.”

A quick note about TheOneRing.net and spoilers (if you are new hear) - we do post them but give you ample warning to choose not to read them. Please read the full article at EW.com. Thanks to Silverlode for the heads up on this story. [Read More]

Inläggsrubrik:
InläggPostat: fre jun 06, 2008 5:30 pm 
Noldo
Användarvisningsbild

Mycket snack och lite verkstad än så länge, borde inte GDT skriva på ett manus istället för att babbla på i diverse forum? :wink:

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 41 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1, 2, 3

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme